LGBTQ Nation The Most Followed LGBTQ News Source
- Ellen tried to explain why crocodiles “walk gayly”by Alex Bollinger on April 15, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Shutterstock”As a gay person, that is both offensive and hilarious.”
- Colton Underwood’s coming out could finally give us a gay Bachelor seasonby Molly Sprayregen on April 15, 2021 at 9:00 pm
ShutterstockEveryone has an opinion on what a gay Bachelor season would look like and whether Colton Underwood should star in it.
- Utah high school students cackle & cheer as classmate tears down Pride flag in viral videoby Molly Sprayregen on April 15, 2021 at 8:00 pm
ScreenshotCommenters on the school’s Facebook page called the video “nasty,” “shameful,” and “sickening.”
- Odessa Kelly could be the next out member of Congress. She’ll need to defeat a Democrat to do it.by Molly Sprayregen on April 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Odessa Kelly for CongressShe’ll need to knock off conservative Democrat Rep. Jim Cooper, a longtime target of progressive groups.
- Schools will need a parent’s permission to mention LGBTQ people in history class in Arizonaby Alex Bollinger on April 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
ShutterstockRepublican legislators passed it. But will the Republican governor sign the revamped version of the state’s old “No Promo Homo” law?
- Congressman André Carson champions LGBTQ rights. This is why.by Bil Browning on April 15, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Campaign photoIn a wide-ranging casual conversation, the congress member, host Alex Berg, and Editor-In-Chief Bil Browning talk about how LGBTQ allies are made.
- Lil Nas X explains to kids what it means to come out of the closetby Bil Browning on April 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm
ScreenshotBut one little guy didn’t really understand. So he told his own story about his little brother getting shoved into the closet.
- Mitch McConnell blocked the Ruth Bader Ginsburg memorial from the Capitol Rotundaby Bil Browning on April 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
APGinsburg would have been the first woman to lie in state in the rotunda. Instead, her coffin was placed in Statuary Hall on the House side of the Capitol.
- Ivanka Trump enraged Republicans by getting the COVID vaccineby Alex Bollinger on April 15, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Twitter/Ivanka Trump”I don’t expect Trumps family to push this propaganda, but I also expected him to implement Martial Law rather than ditching us with the evil democrats and that didn’t happen.”
- Tearful mom begs Texas lawmakers not to throw her in jail for supporting her trans childby Alex Bollinger on April 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Screenshot/YouTubeAmber Briggle is “terrified… that my words will be used against me” and her son “will be taken from me.”
- The 3 reasons why Trump’s banishment from Twitter could make him even more dangerousby John Gallagher on April 14, 2021 at 9:00 pm
Rick Scott via TwitterLet’s not pretend that in Trump’s case silence is totally golden.
- Black trans woman Jaida Peterson killed in North Carolinaby Alex Bollinger on April 14, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Facebook/via HRCShe was misgendered and deadnamed in the media until friends found out and corrected that.
- “Bachelor” Colton Underwood & Gus Kenworthy are filming a Netflix show about being gayby Bil Browning on April 14, 2021 at 6:53 pm
ShutterstockHe came out this morning but the show is reportedly already in production.
- CVS changes COVID vaccination registration form to be more trans friendlyby Bil Browning on April 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Roman Tiraspolsky / ShutterstockThe chain previously asked people to mark their “birth sex” before they were allowed to schedule a vaccination.
- It’s time for Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer to retireby James Duke Mason on April 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm
ShutterstockThis may be our only opportunity to prevent conservatives from shaping the nation for generations to come.
- There’s now a cringeworthy Christian version of Lil Nas X’s hit song about gay sexby Alex Bollinger on April 14, 2021 at 4:03 pm
Screenshot/TikTokA TikToker has taken Lil Nas X’s new single “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” – whose video was inspired by religious trauma faced by LGBTQ people – and made it about God.
- Republicans launch effort to fight cancel culture by canceling “woke” companiesby Bil Browning on April 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Shutterstock”If these companies rebuff us, they will suffer the consequences…”
- Billy Eichner slyly called out Colton Underwood on “The Bachelor” years ago for being gayby Alex Bollinger on April 14, 2021 at 2:14 pm
YouTube Screenshot/Bachelor Nation”Maybe you’re the first gay Bachelor and we don’t even know!” Billy Eichner told the deeply closeted Colton Underwood with a knowing look.
- “Bachelor” star Colton Underwood comes out as gayby Alex Bollinger on April 14, 2021 at 1:14 pm
Shutterstock”I literally remember praying to God, the morning I found out that I was a bachelor, and thanking him for making me straight.”
- Crafty Kamala Harris is the new star of the crochet communityby Bil Browning on April 13, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Allison HoffmanHer mother forbade her from sitting “in front of that television doing nothing.” That started a life-long love of crocheting.
- Joe Biden calls for increase in funds to end HIV epidemicby Juwan J. Holmes on April 13, 2021 at 9:00 pm
ShutterstockPart of the money will go to funding access to PrEP.
- Pro-Trump pastor says Christian church is “almost homosexual” in bizarre rant about gunsby Alex Bollinger on April 13, 2021 at 8:15 pm
ShutterstockJesus “was a man” but the Christian church “turned effeminate, almost homosexual,” prophet and preacher Jeff Jansen said.
- Court tried to erase lesbian mom from her own children’s birth certificatesby Juwan J. Holmes on April 13, 2021 at 7:45 pm
ShutterstockShe carried her twin daughters, but that wasn’t good enough for the court.
- Joe Biden taps history-making gay police chief to lead Customs & Border Patrolby Alex Bollinger on April 13, 2021 at 6:00 pm
YouTube Screenshot/Arizona Public TelevisionChris Magnus is the first police chief to take advantage of marriage equality. He also protested with Black Lives Matter and was a harsh critic of Trump’s immigration policies.
- What does the Bible say about “traditional marriage values” anyway?by Dr. Warren J. Blumenfeld on April 13, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Pablo Martinez Monsivais, APThe reality is that our love is good, and our parenting skills are good, no better and no worse than that of heterosexuals, and in the final analysis, love is what it takes to make a family.