Openlove101 Sharing open love with the world
- Is Sex All About Penetration?by John & Jackie on March 30, 2021 at 1:58 pm
We talk about a couple of important things in this video. We started with the popular male topic of what to do if you can’t get or stay hard (we… The post Is Sex All About Penetration? appeared first on Openlove101.
- Is Consensual Non-Monogamy All About Sex?by John & Jackie on March 23, 2021 at 1:54 pm
When people think Consensual Non-Monogamy (CNM), many of them think about the exciting and juicy non-monogamy part where you get to have sex with multiple partners. Lots of it. A… The post Is Consensual Non-Monogamy All About Sex? appeared first on Openlove101.
- Unlocking Honesty Through Consensual Non-Monogamyby Jackie Melfi on March 16, 2021 at 10:59 am
John and I recently found ourselves discussing how much we have progressed as a couple. How we’ve pushed ourselves to respond differently to issues that in the past would have… The post Unlocking Honesty Through Consensual Non-Monogamy appeared first on Openlove101.
- How to Find Play Partnersby John & Jackie on March 9, 2021 at 12:49 pm
We had a comment/question from a couple in an open relationship where the wife is having a much easier time finding play partners than the husband, which led him to… The post How to Find Play Partners appeared first on Openlove101.
- Ask John & Jackie: Consensual Non-monogamy and Trust Issues by Jackie Melfi on February 22, 2021 at 2:21 pm
I have a question about the lifestyle and how to know your partner is not just doing it to be with other women. My husband is really wanting me to… The post Ask John & Jackie: Consensual Non-monogamy and Trust Issues appeared first on Openlove101.
- Introducing Consensual Non-monogamy to Your Partnerby John & Jackie on February 16, 2021 at 2:26 pm
Ok so you’re interested in this consensual non-monogamy thing, but how do you tell your partner about it? How do you approach the topic and introduce them to CNM without… The post Introducing Consensual Non-monogamy to Your Partner appeared first on Openlove101.
- How Our Perceptions Can Make Or Break A Situationby Jackie Melfi on February 10, 2021 at 5:16 am
Imagine you’re driving in your car. You aren’t in any hurry nor do you have any schedule you’re following. Just a relaxing day out running errands. You’ve got a good… The post How Our Perceptions Can Make Or Break A Situation appeared first on Openlove101.
- Does Fantasizing About Someone Else Mean Cheating?by John & Jackie on February 3, 2021 at 12:24 am
A couple asked us the other day if it’s bad to fantasize about someone else while being intimate with your partner. Is that wrong? Is it cheating? Is it bad?… The post Does Fantasizing About Someone Else Mean Cheating? appeared first on Openlove101.
- Dealing With Fear in Open Relationshipsby John & Jackie on January 27, 2021 at 12:26 am
The other day we did some coaching for a couple who wanted some help with their open relationship. They had finally found a third person who was interesting and attractive… The post Dealing With Fear in Open Relationships appeared first on Openlove101.
- Openlove101 Celebrates 6 Yearsby Jackie Melfi on January 18, 2021 at 3:21 am
Openlove101 turns 6 years old this month! Woo hoo! As John and I continue to spread our message in 2021 and beyond, we can’t help but look back at how… The post Openlove101 Celebrates 6 Years appeared first on Openlove101.